The Graveyard Shift Halloween Cruise is the prime time party slot of the upcoming Halloween Weekend. Sail across the city skyline aboard the 2-story Avalon Yacht and let the walking dead zombies of NYC take the party on the water!
As we get into the darker hours of the night, all of the graveyards wildest creatures begin to emerge. While many party goers like to call it quits by 11PM, we’re only getting started! Halloween weekend is no time to be sitting at home while the entire city parties hard all night long. The Graveyard Shift Halloween Cruise is set during the prime time hours of the night to ensure that we don’t miss any of our precious Halloween nightlife – which only comes around once a year! Can you think of any other time of the year that we can dress up as zombies, goblins, vampires, and devils, and totally blend in? Plenty of parties will be taking place all over Manhattan, but not all of them will have the right Halloween vibes. The Avalon Yacht, has all of the amenities for the ultimate cruise experience.. two floors, two bars, live DJ’s on deck, food menu, VIP bottle service and not to mention, a killer view of the greatest city in the world!
All Ticket Holders will enjoy access to:
- Awesome views of the iconic NYC Skyline may include the Statue of Liberty, Freedom Tower, Brooklyn Bridge, and much more!
- Cash Bar from 2 Fully Staffed Bars (one bar on each yacht level)
- Wide Variety Food Menu A La Carte
- VIP Bottle Service and Hookah Available
- Open Air Deck and Fully Climate Controlled Interior
- Music by NYC’s Top Rated DJ’s
Food Menu A La Carte may include popular items from previous years:
- Garden Salad, Tacos, Empanadas, Rosemary Rice, Creamy Mashed Potatoes, Mac n’ Cheese, Spinach & Cheese Rolls, Juicy Chicken Strips, Pulled Pork, and more!
Cash Bar will include some premium brand name liquors, including:
- Casamigos, Patron, Black Label, Jack Daniels, Hennessy, Captain Morgan, Jameson, Malibu, Tito’s, Grey Goose, Kettle One.
- Red and White Wines.
- Beers: Corona, Heineken, Sam Adams, Blue Moon, White Claws, Coors Light.
- Location: Avalon Yacht (Skyport Marina) – 2430 FDR Dr, New York NY (Off East 23rd St)
- Boarding: 11:00 PM
- Departure: 11:30 PM
- Return: 3:00 AM
- Ages 21+
Things to Know:
- Ticket prices will increase as the date gets closer to the event. We do expect to sell out in advance. Tickets may not be offered at the door on the day of the event.
- Departure Time: 11:30PM – SHARP!
- This is a cash bar event. Liquor will be sold from 2 bar areas on the Avalon Yacht.
- Please allow ample time to arrive at Skyport Marina and locate the Avalon Yacht.
- Costumes are not mandatory but are certainly recommended.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed on board.
- The Food Menu is subject to change at the discretion of the vessel/event staff. As conditions change on the night of the event, the vessel/event staff reserves the right to make any necessary changes. Food is not unlimited servings.
- All guests MUST be age 21 and up and present a valid form of government-issued photo ID in order to attend and consume alcohol at this event.
- All cruise sights, destinations, and itineraries are subject to change without notice as determined by US Coast Guard, NYPD, or event staff (Unforeseen restrictions may be enforced the night of the event)
- Seating: No guaranteed seating. Seats are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Event producer is not liable, nor is refund or credit warranted, for claims due to changes in cruise schedule or itinerary, changes in food menu, and/or lack of seating.
- This event will take place regardless of weather conditions.
- All sales are final. No refunds.