The annual “Horror on the Hudson” cruise aboard the Avalon Yacht in New York City features two floors, two bars, two DJ’s, & one wild group of haunted party animals! Come experience NYC Halloween nightlife aboard a multi-level party yacht!
By the flicker of the captains thumbs, something wicked this way comes… This Halloween, immerse yourself in the Horror on the Hudson experience. On Saturday, October 28th, make your way aboard the multi-level Avalon Yacht for our annual Halloween party cruise. Conveniently timed for boarding at 6 PM, this Halloween event is perfectly positioned to give you the best evening hours on the water. We know how New York City gets down during Halloween weekend – raunchy costumes, mind-blowing face make-up, and some of the wildest party-goers in the country. With all that’s happening during Halloween in Manhattan, do your research and make the right event choices! The Avalon Yacht is a beautiful and versatile party yacht built for catering to upwards of 200 party goers. Get creative, throw on something frightening, and let’s journey off land and onto the water where the zombies can’t get us!
All Ticket Holders will enjoy access to:
- Amazing views of the iconic NYC Skyline may include the Statue of Liberty, Freedom Tower, Brooklyn Bridge, and much more!
- Cash Bar from 2 Fully Staffed Bars (one bar on each yacht level)
- Wide Variety Food Menu A La Carte
- VIP Bottle Service and Hookah Available
- Open Air Deck and Fully Climate Controlled Interior
- Music by NYC’s Top Rated DJ’s
Food Menu A La Carte may include popular items from previous years:
- Garden Salad, Tacos, Empanadas, Rosemary Rice, Creamy Mashed Potatoes, Mac n’ Cheese, Spinach & Cheese Rolls, Juicy Chicken Strips, Pulled Pork, and more!
Cash Bar will include some premium brand name liquors, including:
- Casamigos, Patron, Black Label, Jack Daniels, Hennessy, Captain Morgan, Jameson, Malibu, Tito’s, Grey Goose, Kettle One.
- Red and White Wines.
- Beers: Corona, Heineken, Sam Adams, Blue Moon, White Claws, Coors Light.
- Location: Avalon Yacht (Skyport Marina) – 2430 FDR Dr, New York NY (Off East 23rd St)
- Boarding: 6:00 PM
- Departure: 6:30 PM
- Return: 10:00 PM
- Ages 21+
New York City has no shortage of freakish Halloween events taking place every year. Which is exactly why it’s important for us to stay ahead of the game – especially on Halloweekend! The annual “Horror on the Hudson” Halloween cruise aboard the Avalon Yacht is one of the top selling events of the year. Tickets are expected to sell out quickly. Book now to secure your spot at an affordable price.
Things to Know:
- Ticket prices will increase as the date gets closer to the event. We do expect to sell out in advance. Tickets may not be offered at the door on the day of the event.
- Departure Time: 6:30PM – SHARP!
- This is a cash bar event. Liquor will be sold from 2 bar areas on the Avalon Yacht.
- Please allow ample time to arrive at Skyport Marina and locate the Avalon Yacht.
- Costumes are not mandatory but are certainly recommended.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed on board.
- The Food Menu is subject to change at the discretion of the vessel/event staff. As conditions change on the night of the event, the vessel/event staff reserves the right to make any necessary changes. Food is not unlimited servings.
- All guests MUST be age 21 and up and present a valid form of government-issued photo ID in order to attend and consume alcohol at this event.
- All cruise sights, destinations, and itineraries are subject to change without notice as determined by US Coast Guard, NYPD, or event staff (Unforeseen restrictions may be enforced the night of the event)
- Seating: No guaranteed seating. Seats are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Event producer is not liable, nor is refund or credit warranted, for claims due to changes in cruise schedule or itinerary, changes in food menu, and/or lack of seating.
- This event will take place regardless of weather conditions.
- All sales are final. No refunds.